Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Header-making for dummies & a little home decor

LoL :D I just found a webpage where you can make you header without photoshop and such.
Very simple... & free! Saves to your harddrive & can be shown on social medias. :) Click here.


Today feels like a good day to write in my diary. I noticed I have not done that in 2 months.
Time sure flies by!

The last few weeks, or should I say months, I feel like I've been getting to know myself better, kind of... It's hard to describe the feeling. I just, know what I want!
I had a look in a catalogue (Cellbes, online shop for clothes & stuff for your home) and saw this gorgeous bedroom with wine red walls, dark rose-y curtains, and oh, the bed & the bedcheets! <3
It's beautiful! But I dont want that it in my bedroom. Just because I love that look does not mean I must have it. It felt so nice to just think "nope, I know what I want & this is not it, even if I love it!"
I want the old look, the rustic, used look. Like a hunting cabin or a barn.
I did find something else at that store though, on sale - brown leather boots & two new bras.
Picking it up tomorrow at the post office, so I will show the boots some day soon. :)

The wine red bedroom.

What I really want!
Well, I dont live in a house built out of wood, or cabin, yet. 
But you get the point. 



It's august already, phew... soon Autumn! <3
Anyway - I have not heard from my contact person yet, so she's still on vaccation I believe. I can't wait for our next meeting - I found an education that I really, really what to get! I have always loved plants & planting, gardens etc. but was told when I was younger that there is no work in that genre (can you call that genre?), so I didn't thought of it more than that - after an education you want to be able to get I job, I mean.
Till I found this new blog, that I now follow -> iskogochmark.se.
She lives in northern Sweden and works with plants, flowers etc. She told me that "Of course you can get a job in this buisness, I have no idea why you would'nt?"
This might be because it's different times now & it's in another part of the country.
So... If all goes as planned, I will get the education of my dreams! Well, one of my dreams. ;)
Super excited! This will also be awesome to learn since I want to live in the country/forest, growing my own foods & such.





9 comments:

  1. I love the new look of your blog! And I like the second bedroom better, too - first one is too fussy. Know what I would do though? Add a comforter with black and grey flowers, so I could still get a bit of the fussy Victorian look that I can't seem to completely eliminate from my life. LOL

    The education in horticulture sounds amazing ... working with plants sounds so peaceful. I've got everything crossed for you that you'll be living your dream soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, it's a tiiiny bit too much, but I still love it!
      Haha, I know exactly what you mean. ;D Some things would fit right in though, Victorian decor can sometimes remind me of the Medieval. :)

      Thanks again <3 lol, I'd like to see that - crossing everything! ;D

      Delete
  2. Svar: Superhärligt! Hihi ja hon är stor nu :D Fast samtidigt en rätt liten katt, men tung - mycket muskler!

    Hmm ja lätta är väl säkert fördelaktigt men det är nog olika för alla. Det viktiga är ju att de sitter bra, passar ens storlek och fotform. Sedan tror ja de behöver vara lite rejälare / "hårdare" för att skydda fötterna från terrängen (stock och sten osv). Små turer, skogsäventyr osv har jag gjort i massor med mina kängor, haft dem i ett år nu och älskar dem - det här var första gången jag fick skoskav av dem :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Det låter kul med utbildningen, lycka till :D
    Och att du har hittat dig själv och vad du vill är ju fantastiskt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack :D
      Haha, indeed! Låter ganska sjukt egentligen, men det är ju så det känns. ^^

      Delete
  4. I want both those rooms!

    My sister recently started retraining in gardening stuff, we call it horticulture here, not sure if it translates tge same! Follow your passion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beautiful word that horticulture, it can't be roughly translated, but I guess google translates it correctly. ^^ I will <3

      Delete
  5. Nu är det dags att blogga igen för jag har taggat dig i en utmaning :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete