Friday, May 24, 2013

No education yet... but something else.

So, I called the work advisers today and asked how everything was going with the information about the education, I didnt know anything except that I wanted in.
She told me that the education is actually for people who already got some experience from that kind of work or has some pre-education.

*SIGH*

"But!", she said, there is another way!
She is going to discuss it with my other contact person first tho.
So if everything works out, I will get an "employment", sort of a trainee position in my city.
There I will get experience for a year, and then after that I will get an education, dont know if it is the same as the one we talked about before, but it all leads to a real employment!(!!!) YAY!

So again, let us hope it works out this time! :)
I will get an answer next week. Hold your thumbs and toes for me! :D

3 comments:

  1. ska hålla tummarna och tårna för dig :)
    Synd att utbildningen inte var för dig...det borde de ha informerat om tidigare ju

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thänk jo!
      Precis! Det är arbetsförmedlingens egen utbildning och de vet inte själva vem som får gå den. WOO! -.-
      Det roligaste var att soc. bad mig söka till CSn snarast om jag skulle gå denna utbildningen, men det är ju AF's utbildning för femtioelfte gången, då har man inte rätt till CSN! Detta systemet alltså <3
      Vi får se hur det blir!

      Delete
    2. Åååh yes!
      Man blir inte ett dugg förvånad.
      Lite så att man blir mörkrädd!

      Delete