Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Batwings & Spiderwebs

Shiny jewelry for stretched ears. :) The batwings does not come in my size tho. *Cries like a baby*


I really want these black spiderwebs, but I have to ask my wallet first! ^^
96 SEK for two of those beauties, not bad!



Ah yes, I got one of my books in the mail today... but they sent them one by one, and I got the 2nd book in the series sent to me first. Wth. But I started a little anyway - 15 pages in and I love it already! It's all magic and ghosts! :) The first book in the series arrives this friday if I'm lucky!



5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love those wings! ^^
    Have fun with the books, I hope you're gonna like them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me 2! <3
      Thank u, I really think I will! Gonna buy a little, black shelf just for those books. ;D

      Delete
  2. Nooooo, you started the second book out of order? That's kind of admirable though, Sandra - I'm such a stick-in-the-mud, I would have had to wait until Book #1 arrived. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that was the plan, to wait for the 1st book, but I just had to start - just a little! :P

      Delete
  3. Åh, gillar verkligen den första :D

    ReplyDelete