Thursday, July 3, 2014

Moo.

So! We are moving about 10 km north of here this saturday, about 15 minutes driving. We hope we can make it in only one day. Moving is a pain in the ass, but very fun afterwards! Decorating! :D
The heating system in this house is very expensive and our landlady is thinking about selling the house. She told us she had another house for us if we were interested, and we were. :)
So Saturday it is!

You all know by now that I dont want to live down here, and 10 km north is'nt very far, is it? xD
I'm employed until february next year - then we will start looking for a new home, hopefully a permanent one.

But yeah, we decided to move now anyway, even if we're not staying there that long, because of autumn and winter. We dont want to freeze our asses of one. more. season.
Moving far, far north will cost a lot of money, so we will have to save all we can - and that takes time.

Ze internet will be back on tuesday, if everything goes as planned - wich is rarely does when it comes to technical crap!
Anywho - I'll see you when I see you. :)


From my tumblr


I want winter.
But first, I want autumn. A long, sunny, colourfull autumn.
I dont like the summer as much as I would like to... 

7 comments:

  1. Wow, moving is always fun, but the process is so troublesome...hope it will go smooth for you! ;)

    By the way, I'm trying to follow your Tumblr, but it's acting so weird...I've made a new account and changed my primary blog, so that might be the reason...:/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea how that works, I just press "follow" on the blogs I like, never had a problem. :)
      Maybe it's sorted now?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It went well, thank you!
      Are you back in cyberspace now? :D

      Delete
  3. Usch, tycker inte heller om att flytta men jag hoppas att det blir bättre på nästa ställe. Men vad är det som hindrar er att flytta norrut? Måste du ha ett jobb dit du ska flytta?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Det känns redan bättre här i nya huset. :)
      Vi flyttar inte för långt än eftersom att jag vill jobba kvar min tid här, så att jag får ihop tiden man behöver ha en anställning, för att sedan få a-kassa.
      Annars har jag ingen inkomst alls. Om jag inte hittar ett jobb snabbt som attans, fast de växer ju inte på träd precis. ^^

      Delete
  4. svar: Nää det är hyresrätt. Men 3 månaders uppsägningstid och det ska ju städas mycket (under badkar, bakom spis etc) + att det är lite slitna tapeter och trasiga handfat vi behöver prata med bostadsföreningen om, kan hända att de kan fixa det fast vi flyttat och skicka en faktura – vi ska dit idag och höra med dem :) Har det gått bra med er lilla flytt? Frysa är inget kul så låter som att det var bra att ni flytta!

    Vi ska leta under tiden, svårt att hitta hus när vi sitter i Göteborg – vi måste kunna åka och kolla på dem. Så det blir ju ett tillfälligt boende till att börja med.

    ReplyDelete