Thursday, August 1, 2013

First 24 hours!

I'm still alive! :D
I decided to take a little milk in my coffee... and to not skip the salt completely.
The coffee saves my ass when I crave for something sweet.
And about the salt - I dont eat much of that at all, but a little makes such a difference in food!
I also decided that on fridays or saturdays, I'm allowed something sweet. I'm pretty sure I will just give up the diet otherwise. Better to eat candy 1 day than 5 days a week!

I looked into LCHF a little when Lesthi gave me a site with recipies, or to be honest, I stared at the foods you are suppose to eat when LCHF'ing... and wanted to eat my computer screen.
I do know a little about it tho and I'm curious, how can someone loose weight with all that fat? :O
Ever heard the expression "Fat burns fat"? Apparently it works that way.
I might slip a LCHF meal into my diet, once or twice a week.
The only thing I'm adding to those meals would be some dairy products. Cheese and cream.
Of course it might affect the weight loss... but not much else, I mean, before I started this I was eating so much crap, so it cant get worse, I mean. xD
Gah, now I feel bad for wanting a little cheese...
What do you think?

Todays dinner! 
I made guacamole.. or something like that. :D

Smulan always has her own chair at the table. :) 
Except sometimes when we have friends over - not everyone enjoys a hairy companion at the table! ^^
She sometimes forget her tongue when talking to us. :D


10 comments:

  1. http://www.rawfoodrecept.com/search/label/Efterrätt%20och%20dessert


    // Idas Eskapader
    http://idaseskapader.se

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag tror det är så att eftersom kroppen inte har socker/kolhydrater att ta av, så bränner den fett istället och därför går folk ner i vikt. :D Fast vi äter inte sådär mycket fett som riktiga lchf-are gör, vi skulle må illa då känner vi.. :< och Mattias äter dessutom frukt också för jag tycker inte att man ska vara utan sånt, fruktsocker är ju inte dåligt! Så vi kör lite fusk :'D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nä, jag kan tänka mig att det kan bli rent för mycket fett, men det kan ju vara gott då och då med en flottig middag... :P fast nu lät det ju bara äckligt.. "flottig", haha. Jag menar ost och grädde ofc.
      Jag tror inte heller frukt är dåligt alls, det växer ju i naturen. :) I Stenålderskosten får man ju äta hur mycket frukt som helst.

      Delete
  3. Cute glass! ;) Your meal looks nice, healthy and stuff...I'm feeling so bad, I eat so much crap lately as well and your post got me hungry...I want chocolate! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks :P
      Thats the first thing I think about when getting hungry, chocolate! xD

      Delete
  4. Jag försökte äta lchf, gick ner lite i vikt men så fort jag fuskade så ökade jag ännu mer i vikt, dessutom så tjatade min sambo i mig en massa fett och man känner sig ganska äcklad av det efter ett tag.
    På min andra blogg har jag en länk till Birgitta Höglund, hon lagar sund lchf, mycket grönt och lagom med fett.
    Din middag ser riktigt god ut, älskar guacamole (hemmagjord)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misstänkte att det kunde vara så, att så fort man skulle fuska med något så slår det fel med allt fett man äter.
      Grejt, ska kika in där och kolla lite. :)
      Det var den också! :D Jag gillar också guacamole nu, men tidigare kunde jag inte ens smaka på avocado. Det har blivit som en sås till typ allt.

      Delete
  5. I think setting aside one day a week to have a treat is a very good idea, Sandra. I tried that once - lost 40 lbs. by eating healthy all week long, then every Saturday would have a MONSTER SIZED piece of cheesecake. The only reason I gained it all back was because the once a week treat turned into every day again. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! ^^
      Wow, that's alot just by cutting down on cheesecake... Which is very omnom btw! :D

      Delete