Friday, August 30, 2013

The teeth! ...Or claws?

It's been a sleepy week!
So here they are, finally. :)
Found them at the bottom of a plastic bag, with some other crap, at the second hand store.
I have always wanted to be an archeologist, so stuff like this really interest me. :)




About 6 cm long. 
There is some weight to them and they're not entirely hollowed.


They're a bit flat and striped(?) 
I think it's teeth & mom think they're claws... Do any of you know?
I asked google as I said before, but I cant find anything useful.

6 comments:

  1. Ser verkligen ut som rovdjurständer. Kan det vara tiger eller lejon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Det har jag också tänkt på att det kan vara, men har egentligen ingen aning! Det lilla jag hittade på google liknar inte dessa jag har här hemma.

      Delete
  2. Spännande, vad ska du göra med dem? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jag blev väldigt inspirerad av något jag såg på nätet, en konstnär som "ramar in" ben, fjädrar och t.o.m uppstoppade smådjur. Det hade varit tufft! Jag har en snygg ram här hemma som jag tänkte måla svart, kanske kan sätta tänderna i mitten med en svart bakgrund? :D
      Fast innan jag gör något vill jag ta reda på vilket djur de är ifrån. :)

      Delete
  3. Whatever they are, I think the idea of framing them is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good thing I read your response! I'm going to the store soon and now I remember that I need black paint! Thanks ;D

      Delete